Devitil promotes rapid pigmentation effectively in discolored areas of the skin due to the simultaneous action of its three active principles (dihydroxyacetone, phenylalanine and tyrosine), which act with a different mechanism (temporally and spatially) to restore the problem.
Dihydroxyacetone, after becoming an aldehyde isomer, reacts with amino groups of free amino acids or easily separable amino acids from keratin, resulting in the reconstruction of the carbonate skeleton and the final formation of melanoidins. Melanoidins are superficially limited to the stratum corneum, do not penetrate deeply, and color the skin independently of melanin. The metabolic process mentioned above is very short and the result is observed within 2 hours of application of the formulation, which lasts up to 11 days after the end of the application.
The effect of dihydroxyacetone is concluded with the stimulation of melanization, which is caused by the use of phenylalanine (Phe) and tyrosine (Tyr).
Two tubes (25 gr + 25 gr) and a spatula to mix.
1. The container of Devitil contains two tubes, one white (tube A) and one red (tube B). The contents of the white tube allow for short-term skin pigmentation, while the components of the red tube help to restore the appearance of discolored areas in the long term.
2. Before each application, put the same amount of cream from both tubes into a small container. The amount will depend on the surface of the area you are going to cover. Mix the creams with the spatula until you get a homogeneous mixture.
3. The pigmentation of the discolored areas is immediate and lasts from 8 to 12 days. Color may differ from normal skin color. This depends on the individual reaction (each skin type and area responds differently), the amount of product and the frequency of its applications.
4. Generally, it´s recommended to apply the product every other day and for a period of 2 to 4 weeks. Based on the result, it will determine the frequency of applications.
5. If a shade darker than your natural skin tone appears, reduce the amount of white tube cream. If the pigmentation of the discolored areas of the skin is insufficient, increase the amount of the white tube.
6. Before each application, thoroughly wash discolored areas of skin.
7. Applications should only be made to discolored areas. To avoid any contact with normal skin, start from the center of the stain spreading, but without going over the edges of the stain. In some cases of small stains, a cosmetic brush might also be helpful.
8. Do not apply an excessive amount of product, since it will be difficult to spread and absorb. Generally, it´s sufficient to apply a thin and even layer of the product and gently massage the area until it is absorbed.
9. Immediately after applying the product, thoroughly wash the finger you used with soap and water and clean the container in the same way.
10. If you have spots in non-visible areas, we recommend that you start the application from there. In this way, you will notice your individual reaction to the product and become familiar with its use before applying it to the visible areas.
11. To increase effectiveness, you can sunbathe (30 to 60 minutes), but you should do so at least 30 minutes after each application with adequate sun protection.
12. The spots, where the skin is thin, need more time to be colored. On the contrary, in the areas where the skin is thicker (hands, feet) the result is faster.
Store the product in a cool and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Made - Packed in EU
For more information consult your dermatologist.
29,95 (VAT included)